Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DJ Sound Off #2 : Gene Drepan

DJ SOUND OFF #2!!

Welcome to Gene Drepan's November Musical Journey. This month we begin with a chill track. I have been opening up my sets on Long Island and in NYC with it. It is a melodic track by a very talented artist named Don Ragnio titled, My City Is My Lab. We then pick up the pace with a dance floor killer by Jaimy titled, Work It, which I have personally been getting great high energy crowd reaction from. We then steady off the short set with a dark beat that is perfect for the after hours setting by Subject English titled, Sick Things. To finish up this week, we leave you off with a great new single by one of my favorite artists, Dennis Ferrer, titled, Hey Hey. This track has quickly risen to number 1 on Beatport and is getting play all over the world. I hope you enjoyed this weeks set and stay tuned here on IvanOrama.BlogSpot.com for more sets filled with beats, vocals and just pure dance floor killers!


November Mix



DJ Sound Off
Gene Drepan
Gene.D@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment