Saturday, December 5, 2009

Artist: JDABOOZ


JDABOOZ TRACK


Been playing drums since my younger years. So rhythm has been instilled in me from a very young age. I've been blessed with the opportunity to work with multi platinum hip-hop and r&b producer, Jimi Kendrix. He has produced music for Jay-Z, Ashanti, 50 Cent, Shyne and a plethora of songs for MURDER INC. He kind of took me under his wing. He showed me the ins and outs of the business. As far as music production quality is concerned and paperwork, "You gotta have your paper straight", is what he always used to tell me. Lol. What he meant was the paper work behind the music. The music will speak for itself but it's the paperwork that needs tending to. After constant in-studio sessions with Jimi, I learned what my music needed and what it didn't. At least as far as industry standards. Before you knew it and after about a year of studying and learning everything I could from him, I got my first placement to a major artist. That artist was Papoose. I had produced a track which he had heard through the connection I had with Jimi and he used the song. It's titled ,Victory 2007,and it was a single off his debut album, THE NACIREMA DREAM. Since that, I've just been grinding, looking for more placements, building new connections and working in the studio with local artists. Basically, just trying to put out good music. To me it is an expression. To that, I stay a humbly focused man.



Artist

JDABOOZ

JDABOOZ@IvanOrama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment