Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Music Podcast: PACHA NY


For all you house
heads out there!!

I have been holding this as a small secret for about two weeks now but I had to fill you people in on this crazy discovery. Shit feels like I found gold! Every week a new mix comes in and I'm just so amped to listen to it. Tracks from the best out there Erick Morillo, Johathan Peters, Chris Vargas, Behrouz, and many more. The way to get the podcast is by going into your I-tunes store and putting pacha podcast in the search. Subscribe and ever week you will have some new music. My favorite so far is the Behrouz sets. I'm telling you your going to fall in love with these two sets by Behrouz. I'm out but remember make your dreams into goals.

Behrouz Pacha NY Set



-Ivan Orama-

No comments:

Post a Comment