Friday, January 15, 2010

Inspirational Story: Gary G




My name is Gary G. I am 23 and from Long Island, NY. I would like to show you how changing the way you think, can and will change your life forever. About a year ago, I realized the normal 9-5 grind was never going to work for my dream filled mind. So I quit being a working man and started becoming a thinking man. Slowly but surely, everything fell into place. Without a specific dream or motive, I took ev

ery experience that arose. Doing so opened my eyes to a whole new world. I made new friends and family everywhere I went. It's a very simple concept. Basically, put your life on the line and teach what you want to learn.



Here is a quick video of my 2009 dreams coming true. From learning a new language, starting my own men's accessory line, to winning beach soccer tournaments in Italy. Some will laugh. Many will follow.....






Inspirational Story: Gary G
Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment