Monday, February 8, 2010

P.DIDDY VOICING OFF!!!



P.DIDDY
VOICING OFF!!!

Ummmm..... really I don't know what to say. Ok ok ok
I have a little something I want to say. He's saying this
next album is going to be something serious and yea
we all know he is the stone cold stunner in Hip-Hop.
From Bad Boy Records to Sean John clothing he has
laid down a track that many may not be able to ever
reproduce again. I do see him as someone I look
up to But!!! I hate when people bring in a line such as
this one and I quote "I got my billions up F*cking
with them white folks, now I don't give a f*ck
because I'm richer then them white folks"
-P.Diddy- like for me this just throws up a divider
between something that I thought was fazing it self
out but just goes to show that we still have a lot of
work to do.




P.DIDDY VOICING OFF!!!
Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment