Friday, March 19, 2010

Lady Gaga - Telephone Video ft. Beyoncé


GREAT
ARTISTIC VIDEO!!!


This might be my favorite music video of all time. I do

still love the classic Hip-Hop video's such as Eric B &

Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique but this video

lady gaga did is artistic and original!!!. That is big to

me these days when someone says "f-this I'm doing it

different, I'm laying a new path for others to follow!!"

and that is just what she did!. You will also see

shameless plugs all through the video and you can't

really hate because thats money being made! Lady

gaga thanks for changing the game!.


Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé (Behind the Scenes)


Lady Gaga - Telephone (Official Explicit Version) ft. Beyoncé






Lady Gaga
Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment