Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RECAP: I.O BANANA ART SHOW!!!



RECAP: I.O BANANA
ART SHOW!!!


It was such a great night of laughs, art, and music. Over 300+ people came out to check out some of the newest pieces from the 20-I.O collection and I'm super glad that they did. It totally made me understand that I have to keep pushing and pushing because this can be a lot bigger then what it is!!! Quick thank you to the whole Ivan Orama Team, BrainTree, Meech of Pleasant Valley Farms, Craig over that Nisen sushi, M.J of L.I Premiere events, Smiley of smileyny.com, Jose of Latin Lounge Radio and everyone else that had a hand in making this event one to remember. My dream is to one day have a show in NYC that people can't stop talking about. Throw so much creative things in one spot that you have to ask your self is this really happening. Thats my dream and I will look to make that happen this summer. I have nothing to loose and everything to gain so "F" it I'm going for it!!! I love all the people that came out to the event to show support. You are my energy!!! Thank you for letting me live the dream!!!. Below there are some photos from the event and if you would like to see more pictures click here!



To See All Photos from event



RECAP: I.O BANANA ART SHOW
Ivan O.
Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment