Saturday, May 1, 2010

-DAY 121-

-DAY 121-

I just had one of the craziest days of my life!!!. I need to move back to the city!!! Its the place for me its where I feel alive!! Getting this feeling when I walk the streets of "wow I should be here!!" haunts me day in and day out. I feel I gave everything I had at this interview today and happen to run into an artist that I look up too as well. Its a great day and hope to keep having that feeling of inspiration run through my body again soon. It feels like when you were a kid x-mass morning and your about to open your gifts. That excitement was running through me all day. I know this goal of becoming that artist is getting closer and closer. I feel it!!! I know its a matter of time!!! Fuck man I just dropped a tear thinking about it. All this hard work is going to pay off soon!! I know it!.




DAY 121
Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment