Friday, January 7, 2011

JUST SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY......


How could I really get involved. You made a choice and I'm not going to try and take you away from it. I see it as a live and learn thing. I'm not going to spoil your decision but we are still cool no matter what. Its life and choices will be made that sometimes make you think about if it was right or wrong. No matter what its a lesson for you or can help someone you give advise to in the future. Did I take things for granted.... I think so but hey I learned from it. My life is a fast roller coaster ride right now so that saying "Things happen for a reason" is probably the best way to put this situation. Please understand when I don't respond its not you its me hiding from the words that want to come out. I might be wrong for acting this way but right now it feels right. Do I wish it was different yes but hey I'm not a hater. I will stay positive and hope you do the same. "Who knows what will happen in the future." Later and let 2011 be the year for you and everyone else that relates to this.





JUST SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY......
Ivan.O
Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment