Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mr. Brainwash Talking About Life!!!


Mr.Brainwash is just speaking the truth in this video below and is making some big things happen. I'm slowly on his tail and will look to catch up this year. I like what he does and how he goes about it. I guess you could say "What are you waiting for Ivan?" "Make it happen!!" yea believe me I know and feel I'm the only person in my way. I remember speaking to Mr.Brainwash one day and he told me "Never stop no matter what anyone says!" I will never forget that. See you at the top Mr.Brainwash!. Stay real and watch out for his Miami show I will be posting next week. Enjoy the video below!.


Mr. Brainwash Talking About Life Video





Mr. Brainwash Talking About Life!!!
Ivan.O
Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment