Thursday, February 10, 2011

REAL PEOPLE: SamO THE X-FENZ MONSTER!!!



SamO doing his thing in a top rock battle in NY again??? Yeah its true this dude doesn't stop making noise in the B-BOY world. Check out the three quick questions below that we have asked SamO and a video of the top rock battle. Practice and study your art. Don't show up and get beat by a monster!.

LONDON:
So I think this new nickname I came up
with is dope "SamO THE X-FENZ
MONSTER" how do you feel about it?

SamO:
LOL! The nick name sounds
official if you ask me.

LONDON:
What did you think about the
competition at this top rock
battle in BK?

SamO:
I thought the battle was
OFFICIAL! The energy in the
building was nothing less than
amazing. I went up against some
good competition in the top rock
category. I have a feeling it's only
going to get tougher when I go
overseas. I'm ready to be
further inspired.

LONDON:
Whats next for you, any over
seas trips on the horizon?

SamO:
Since I ended up winning the
top rock category, I will be
getting flown out to the JD
finals. The dope part is that
I will be in France the weekend
before for another competition
called Chelles Battle Pro.
So, I will be spending a nice
week + just chillin' in Paris.
Other than that, I have a few
other things I'm trying to cook
up. Hopefully this one trip in
March launches a few other
things and opens some more
doors in my path. I'm looking
forward to whatever is
up ahead.


SamO THE X-FENZ MONSTER BATTLE VIDEO


Click Away To Get Connected With SamO:




REAL PEOPLE: PICTURE OF THE WEEK!!!

London O.

London.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment