Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DR. DRE I NEED A DOCTOR???



This Dr. Dre track & video is one of the hottest tracks I have heard & seen in a minute. The flash backs in the video of Dre doing his thing back in the day to Eminem basically saying a big thank you for Dr.Dre being apart of his life. A lot of times that thank you is never said or how much a person means to you is never put across so seeing this should make you say to your self "I'm going to let the person that helped me get to this point in my life know that I appreciate them for what they have done for me!". You never know today could be your last day, so why not say how you feel. It may sound soft but hey! I rather be soft then let a couple of words be unsaid. Enjoy the official video below and keep making things happen!.



DR. DRE - I NEED A DOCTOR
FT. EMINEM & SKYLAR GREY VIDEO



DR. DRE I NEED A DOCTOR???

London O.

London.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment