Friday, April 1, 2011

ULTRA WEEKEND MIAMI
STREET DANCE PARTY!!!


So a friend hits me up and says "Brother man to cam sam did you see this video with """"" dancing in the street in miami?" I say "No" then I happen to see it. This dude that I know """"" (Guy in the white with green and red stripe jersey) starts a dance party around a lamborghini that is just trying to back up and go on its marry way [LAUGHING]. Let me give the Lamborghini a little respect and switch "marry way" with "F-ing way". I have to make the Lamborghini sound little tougher!. Check out the video and let me know what you think of """" the dance champion of Portugal street dance party. BEST PART OF THE VIDEO: Girl in the start of the video that comes from the beach doing the hoursie skip in front of the Lamborghini.


DANCE PARTY VIDEO




ULTRA WEEKEND MIAMI STREET DANCE PARTY!!!

London O.

London.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment