Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CEDRIC GERVAIS HOUSE MUSIC BEAST???


How I even found out about this Dj was by a friend saying Ivan Orama looked like this famous Dj. So I looked him up and laughed because he really does!!! [Laughing] I think its Ivan's older brother for sure. Moving forward this guy is a beast when it comes to house music. I just listened to the set he put out about two days ago and its pretty fire bang bang beast status!. If you don't know what all the ninja turtle slang I just through at you means its ok because over all what I said is that its a good set!!! [RUN ON SENTENCE]. Below I have a direct link to the set he did two days ago, a link to his i-tunes podcast, an older set he did in december, his twitter and his website. Shit I just gave you everything on this dude Cedric Gervais. Least he could do is let Ivan Orama design a shirt for him at this point being that there basically brothers and all [Laughing].





December Set







CEDRIC GERVAIS HOUSE MUSIC BEAST???

London O.

London.O@IvanOrama.com


No comments:

Post a Comment