Thursday, June 16, 2011

In The Seam Ice Cream Truck Pillow???


This is the coolest pillow I have ever seen due to the fact that as a kid and still to this date I run, jump and yell for Mister Softee aka the ice truck. My classic order is always a chocolate ice cream cone with chocolate dip!. Wow right now I just hear the song going!! "Take out your money and give it to me because I am Mister Softee!!" [Laughing] Yes that song part will be made into a I.O shirt for sure!. I love this pillow! Need to get one for my self and the link below is so you could get one as well.



Ice Cream Truck Pillow Close Up Shot





In The Seam Ice Cream Truck Pillow???

London O.

London.O@IvanOrama.com

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea! So cute! Everyone should have one of these just to strike up "The Good-Ole-Days"
    conversations! Order now for Christmas Gifts.

    ReplyDelete