Thursday, June 9, 2011

RECAP: I.O JUNE 6TH ART SHOW!!!



Have to start off by saying thank you to all the people that came out to the show!. This is a dream coming true for me!. Special thank you to Jerry (Owner of blue) , Nick S., Joey L., Big Meech, Tim Gerasimou (Photographer), and Smiley NY (Photographer). With out you guys this would have not been possible. The amount of people that came out for this show was just amazing!. BIG BIG BIG thank you to all the people that purchased some fresh I.O t-shirts and art pieces. Thats means a lot to me!!!. I will not let you down people and I hope you can make the next show! Its going to be another good one. Live life and check out the pictures below and links from Tim Gerasimou & Smiley NY.



PICTURES FROM THE I.O ART SHOW

Big Meech In the I.O Inspire truck.

Me Setting up.


I.O Stamp.


Doing the live piece thing.

People chillen at the show.


Black Voice piece.


The star of the show aka Just a kid.


Nick and Joey doing there sales thing.


The I.O team is cube ready.


The I.O team.




Me working on that live piece.


F-you kid style!


Ahhhhhhhh!!!.


Ahhhhh lady style!!.


I.O logo t-shirt!


Joey and me!


Check out the I.O boxes!!!


Working and working on the live piece.


Some more I.O pieces.


I.O PIECE.


Nick just chillen with his yellow banana kicks.


I.O Fence piece.


I.O american flag piece.


I.O robot piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment