Wednesday, July 13, 2011

IVAN ORAMA CELL PHONE SNAP SHOTS!!!


So I had an idea to take some random shots of different things I come across in my walks through NYC to working on new art pieces in the lab. For people that don't know what the lab is it is where I do my art and design thing. Above is a random Barack Obama mask that is in the lab that I had to show off. Enjoy the rest of the pictures and stay true!.


IVAN ORAMA CELL PHONE SNAP SHOTS!!!
About to jump on the Cross Island at 6am.

Thats my its F-ing 90 degrees face [LAUGHING].

What I wake up to everyday.

The kayak train at DICKS Sporting goods.

Just A Kid 48X60 piece by me!

Huge 6ft mega man at the lab?

Just a quick shot of the I.O shadow.

Dope fresh shades?.

Dope street art photo piece I happen to come across in NYC.

Close up of one of the pictures.

Dope street art piece!.

Spring st. NYC. Only the best drop work here!.

Another shot from Spring st.

and another shot from Spring st.

I.O art piece getting ready to go out for delivery in NYC.

New B-ball hoop? Yeah I need to practice [Laughing].

Picture of some of the work space at the lab.

Me posing with two 8ft girls.

My Mom at 18. They say I look like her, not at all!!.

Meech the big Greek! This is how he goes out on a regular.





IVAN ORAMA CELL PHONE SNAP SHOTS!!!

Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment