Monday, July 18, 2011

THE IVAN ORAMA LAB!!!


Hey people, so last week my boy aka one of the nicest dudes I know behind a camera aka T.G aka Tim Geradimou dropped by the I.O lab to chat, play some b-ball and check out some new pieces. He had his camera so you know some pictures had to be taken. Also I had to brake out the I.O Obama promo mask as well for you!. Its all about enjoying what you do!. Big thank you to T.G and check out some of his other work by clicking the link below. Dude is nice like Jerry Rice in his old school 49ers days, I'm telling you!!!.


IVAN ORAMA LAB PICTURES
Orama Obama is about to give a speech?

Spray can graveyard by one of the windows in the lab.

Hey!!! Its me Orama Obama!! Vote for me for president!!!.

Just chillen thinking about what is the next piece I will do.







THE IVAN ORAMA LAB!!!

Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment