Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TWO GREAT TIMES I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT!!!


TWO GREAT TIMES I WILL
NEVER FORGET ABOUT!!!
So today I ended up sending over a link to a friend to inspire her ass to go to Miami in March. The one video is a WMC trip I went on with some friends. When watching the video that I haven't watched in some time I happen to watch another trip I went on with some friends to europe that was crazy as well!!!. These are two times I will never forget about due to the way it inspired me to do other things in my life. One was a road trip to WMC in Miami and the other was to europe after a crazy junk yard fashion show me and the I.O team put together. Check out the two trips below and hope you enjoy them!.

I.O MIAMI WMC Video Blog.18


Highlights of the Miami trip.
  1. Nick and Kyle, when we realized ULTRA was pretty serious!
  2. Nick when were really thinking about sleeping on the beach but ended up staying up the whole night basically.
  3. Kyle, stopping at that rest stop and taking a picture with the mexican band.
  4. Kyle, waking everyone up with the air horn!.
  5. Kyle and Nick, having Ingrosso from Swedish House Mafia in the red ferrari stop and chat with us when we were wearing the "F" this night club shirts.

I.O Europe Video Blog.13


Highlights of the Europe Trip.

  1. Nick, the driver we had take us to the airport.

  2. Nick, Joey, and Michelle, we have to check out in 15min. Joey Says: Where is nicky? I say: "I'm going to punch him in the face, I have to pack his bag!". [LAUGHING]

  3. Nick, Joey, and Michelle, the little kids running on the paths when we went to see that castle. Like this little kid can fall!.

  4. Nick, Joey, and Michelle, the two trucks almost killing us.

  5. Nick, Joey, and Michelle, the guy with the pants just playing his take on rock, house, and hip hop.

  6. Nick, Joey, and Michelle, the NICK little kid look a like.

  7. Nick, the 24hrs it took for us to get home.




TWO GREAT TIMES I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT!!!

Ivan O.

Ivan.O@IvanOrama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment